The Cason Notes

The Cason Notes

Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer is Coming to a Close....

This year, the ending to summer is so abnormal for me. This will be the first time I have never gone back to "school" after summer since I was 3! I went straight from high school to college of course, but then since I majored in education I then began teaching! Therefore, I was still involved in "school." Growing up, we were always at school because dad was the administrator and mom was the office manager so we lived there from about 7:30 till sometimes 6, 7, or 8 at night! lol When dad starting pastoring, that is when I began playing every sport at school so that kept me there late at night then! Since we moved, I am not teaching at GCA anymore, so I do not have a teaching job. It is feel SOOO strange and I miss it SOOO much! I would walk into walmart and target and just want to go search out school supplies! haha
I knew I would miss getting to decorate a classroom this year, so I found the next best thing.....go help Katie! lol Last week I spent up in NC helping Katie getting ready for school and then just going different places with her! It was so much fun being up there, mom even fixed some of my favorite food! It was depressing not being able to be Daniel for a few days, but I think we were only away from each other for 72 hours, but that was long enough for me! :-) It was a lot of fun, but Saturday eventually came and we had to leave.  :-(   I really enjoyed being back in a classroom and will miss it terribly! Another thing I really miss is coaching volleyball. I really do not know what the fall has in store but I think I have a few projects up my sleeve! :-)

Until Next Time
~Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment