It has been a while since I have updated! Busy does not even begin to describe the past two months. I think there has been something every week and weekend on the calendar, but that does let time pass quickly! We are still enjoying our lifestyle change! I have learned so much about foods to eat and how to cook them. A co-worker asked me what I had changed about eating and when I started naming things, I did not realize I had actually changed that many things! lol We still enjoy working out 4-5 times a week at the gym! Daniel has dropped about 50 lbs, he looks SOOO good! :-) (but I have always thought that) lol I have dropped 26 lbs! We both still have a lot more to lose to get to our "target goal."
School is BEYOND the words hectic, and busy! Fine arts season is here along with SAT testing and spring sports and parent/teacher conferences! All of this can make for some crazy days! For the past three days we have been dissecting fetal pigs in biology! My kids were GREAT and I LOVED it!!! Sometimes I think I should have been a doctor because I love medical stuff so much, but then I would not get the opportunity to enjoy my students! They really keep me going and laughing! This second year of teaching has been sooo much fun and I continue to learn!
Spring break is right around the corner!!! I cannot wait for a little break plus a mini-vacation with Daniel! We both love traveling, so we try to do little things every now and then!
Until Next Time
No comments:
Post a Comment