The Cason Notes

The Cason Notes

Monday, January 23, 2012

One Sweet and Amazing Year

Well....Christmas was amazing! Going to grandmas is almost like being able to go back to my childhood. Just being in the outdoors..riding the four wheeler, fishing, the "boat" and hunting...all just a few possibilities being there! And having Daniel with me to do that is amazing!! Then Christmas morning, we started a new tradition! Daniel and I cooked breakfast together and opened our presents together. Then to church and to family. It was a great Christmas! I came home and decorated our living room! We did a total overhaul with furniture, curtains, rug, and other decorations.I love it!
Then, after Christmas Daniel and I took off for a few days together. We spent five days in Myrtle Beach, SC. We absolutely loved it! From shopping, eating, going to shows, swimming, and just being together it was wonderful!! God has truly blessed me beyond measure! Sometimes we have to force ourselves to go to sleep and stop talking at night lol
The new year has been going well! Church has been great and school has been busy with spirit week and other events. I think my students teach me something new everyday and always make me laugh (maybe sometimes too much)! We have also really changed our lifestyle...and we LOVE it! We count calories for everything we eat and work-out 5 days a week at a gym. Daniel has lost 17 lbs and I have lost 8lbs (guys just lose weight sooo much easier) lol We have really enjoyed this lifestyle change and plan on keeping it up for the rest of our lives. We feel so much better and are enjoying it, especially being able to do this together! 

Until Next Time!
~Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment