Life has been a whirlwind since my last update. On April 15th we found out some exciting news! We were scheduled for my twenty week anatomy scan. It was a good appointment, although someone did NOT want to cooperate! :) The ultrasound tech tried several different things to try and tell us whether we were having a boy/girl and nothing seemed to work. She finally told me not to panic (I think she noticed my facial expressions lol) because she always won the battle and I would not leave without knowing! lol Finally after trying different types of ultrasounds....baby decided to cooperate! She left the image on the screen and just looked at me. Finally, she said that is what I have been looking for....It's a GIRL! I just said WHAT! LOL and then started to cry and Daniel just laughed :) (btw: I had happy tears) For some reason, we both just knew we were having a boy, but would have been happy either way!!! We were shocked but SO excited! We already knew her name.....Lacey-Grace!
I have had a lot of fun planning everything out! Although, I already knew what direction I wanted to go with the nursery for the last year! lol I had it planned out for a boy and girl! (I have a tendency to have OCD sometimes :) I am now 33 weeks pregnant and counting down the weeks! I remained sick on a consistent basis until about 28 weeks. I don't seem to be getting sick as much now, but some days it comes back. It is not everyday, so for that I am thankful! :) My past few doctors appts have gone well and they think she is not breech anymore! YAY! Now we are trying to get things settled in the nursery! We cannot wait to hold our little girl and I can't wait to just get a glimpse of her little face! :)
Until Next Time,
Camille
No comments:
Post a Comment