This has been an exciting fall! The leaves are beginning to change and the cooler temperatures are rolling in. There is something special about walking outside with the "smell of fall" and a nip of cool temps and the sun shining so bright! We have been hunting several times and Daniel shot a 7 point buck! We just finished chopping all the meat and putting it in the freezer. The one time we went and he was going to let me shoot, we didn't see anything :-(
My birthday was about two weeks ago and Daniel sure made it special! He woke me up by "busting" through the door and singing happy birthday lol He had made breakfast and then we opened presents! We had a shopping spree that day and he went wherever I wanted to go!! We went to dinner together at the Melting Pot....AMAZING!!! It was such a fun day! The next Friday we met my family to go to the fair and celebrate my birthday! We all went to the fair and my bestest friend came too! It was fun! I have been EVERY year of my life except the year I was born (because I was only a couple days old).
We bought some pumpkins a couple of weeks ago and just bought a carving kit that has disney characters on it (and yes I am beyond excited about that). We will carve them in the next couple of days...hopefully it will not be totally disastrous!
Until Next Time,
~Camille
No comments:
Post a Comment